Saturday, January 29, 2011

What do vegans eat?




Not much - as in Smokey Tempeh with a Wasabi Chickpea Salad and Potato Salad. The Smokey Tempeh is from my favorite cookbook author, Isa Chandra Moskowitz's Veganomicon, the Wasabi Chickpea Salad is from the blog VeganYumYum, and my new vice, the potato salad is from a Peta handout.

Wasabi Chickpea Salad with Avocado Wasabi dressing


A plateful of love~

Oh, and if you didn't see on the Taos Veg facebook page, the two beautiful souls at The Turquoise Teapot were impressed enough by my vegan brownie and cherry almond cookie samples to put some vegan sweet treats into their shop. I left my copy of Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar to inspire them. 

1 comment:

  1. How do you get that amazing sear on the tempeh? It looks perfectly crispy. Guess I'll have to check out the cookbook. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete